sleeping with your stuffed animals is punk rock don’t let anybody tell you different
(Source: missannethrax, via joshpeck)
Anonymous said: So I see you're a biomedical engineering student, what would you say is the most interesting part of your studies?
I am working towards a degree for cell and tissue engineering, but I’m actually really interested in medical imaging. I’ve actually done some signal and imaging work in Matlab and think it’s super awesome. I would love to pursue some medical programming for a career.
Some stuff I’ve done:
- Taking images and compiling into a CT image to obtain images from a different plane
- Recording and filtering EKG signals
- Image my blood cells and create a program to count them
- Last week I got to record my own EMG signals and analyze them
- Soon, I’m starting a senior project to develop a therapy program for improving hand function in post-stroke patients.